CLICK HERE!
---
I iz angsty teen.
Wrote this yesterday, in the morning.
I think the fact that something can slip from your mind implies that it isn't important enough to be remembered.
It's no wonder teachers have always considered "I forgot" as an invalid excuse.
You don't remember? Well, I do.
You were putting them down for not donning the symbol of our togetherness, yet turned up on the actual day, committing the exact same sin you condemned.
Ha-ha, humorous indeed.
I think the reason why the would-you-save-your-girlfriend-or-your-mother issue is constantly brought up, is because people being human, would always like to know where exactly they stand. The question itself is supposedly an accurate indication of how your priorities are set, because only in times of danger or extreme circumstances will you reveal your innermost beliefs, and clear the ambiguity that clouds your feelings.
Hm. CNY celebration yesterday was super boring, but Sanpeng was good lah. Why his Cheena not A1 ah? Iz surprised.
Anyway, I think I am abruptly thrust back into reality. Ew, I haz a lot of homework to do and a lot of things to catch up on.
Parade rehearsal tomorrow! (Unless I need to go for Chingay's Dunk It PD, or something.)
Reunion dinner after that with these peeps.Heehee, no dinner. I JUST KNOW WORHX. HOW AH? I WANTED TO GO FOR CHINGAY ONE LEHHHHHHHHHHHH!
:D Whatever.

Haha, we iz weetarded peepel.

HAH, see how our shirts are all tucked in? SO GUAI RIGHT. :D
P.S. I know the pictures are out of the proportions of my text box. These were edited long ago to fit my previous skin, so I can't be fucked to edit them again lah. -_-